Eternia: Battlegrounds

by Writing A New One
ID:2243308

Hello all, it's the first weekend of the month, and that means double experience weekend, yaaaay. I'm planning to do these on the first or second weekend of every month for the foreseeable future.

I've also been slowly, but surely working on an update I hope to get live this weekend that includes a whole slew of new items to find as loot and even a few new things in the shops. I've also implemented a day/night cycle to the game, but I'm unsure I want to enable it until I'm able to properly test it better myself as something wrong in that system could easily make the game unplayable and I wouldn't be able to catch it myself.

Thanks to everyone who has been subscribing and buying credits, you're keeping my lights on and my internet active, even if just barely, I'm not any closer to replacing my laptop but at least I'm still able to get online and do the best I can and it's all because of the loyal regulars of this game.

And if you haven't yet, please check out the Community Involvement thread, for information on how you can help the game reach more players while gaining some nice rewards in the process.

[Edit]

BONUS TIME

During the weekend all plays (unique logins) will count towards bonus time at the end of the weekend at a rate of 10 minutes for every play. So if there's 120 plays throughout the weekend that means you'll get TWENTY extra hours of bonus time. (Last double experience weekend had around that many for perspective)
I just started playing the game yester day and i'm loving it, i'm not to much of a role player so it helps that this is pve/pvp
Glad to have you, Michael! That's basically the main reason we exist, all the people who joined the RP server looking for a PVE/PVP environment, loving the way the game feels but not wanting to RP to really enjoy it. It's still got a long way to go to be really enjoyable in its own right and I've been doing my best to keep updates flowing despite life throwing some roadblocks ahead.

The game is much more fun with friends, so everyone you know :)
will do there's a roleplaying game I used to play one slip up and ban i'll try to get those people here