ID:2244322

(See the best response by MegaZeus101.)
This is my first time even going on BYOND, so there might be something i'm missing out on, but when I try to press the play button on the site, nothing happens, I wait and wait but nothing ever happens. Is there any way I could fix it.
Best response
First, make sure you're logged in; I remember when I first started playing I would frequently not be logged in for one reason or another, and that wouldn't let me connect. Make sure you're logged in on both the Website and Client too, btw.
how do you get to the client?

Did you install the software yet, MrChubb? If you used the installer then the link should cause the BYOND pager to come up, and the game.
Well I did install it, but when I click the website "play button" it never shows the pager, or the game.
Is byond.exe running in your task manager?

And what's the location of your documents directory? The full path? Because sometimes that's related to issues with the pager. Also, what operating system are you using, and what browser?
ok, here's the answers to your questions

1. yes, I checked many times.
2. C:\Users\my name\Documents\BYOND
3. 64 bit, chrome.

also thanks for actually helping me, I aprecitate it!
Does "My Name" have any non-standard characters in it?
No, just letters,caps, and a space is really all that it is.
also, thanks for trying to help me, I appreciate it!
Quick Update: Now It works! I dont know how or why but if I spam the button the game pops up! thanks for all your help guys!