ID:2245657

(See the best response by Nadrew.)
I see no official thread for this...

I was banned from a game where you can literally rape people, for in their opinion "being a troll"... I do not think that qualifies as an excuse for a perma ban.

EN Fallout space station 13 mod hosted by Godsring.

Godsring, you do not have the right to judge people and ban them for any personal reason, even if they are a troll. Where do you get off thinking this is OK? Your parents didnt raise you with any knowledge of right and wrong apparently. This is bullying and it is literally illegal for you to do.

Why was I banned? For standing my ground on my rights to RP in an RP game. What was the problem? This mod is not perfect, or even close to done, but a drone can RP an ED-E and it is set up for exactly that by the coders/map makers, thus making the SS13 drone laws NOT a part of this MOD, but a part of the original game this game was made FROM. All I tried to do was get the damn millennial admins to wrap their heads around that but they are too self absorbed, selfish, and wrong to bother.

Thanks a lot for being judgemental pieces of crap! If anyone should be banned, its you admin lot, let people who can run it right do it or DONT DO IT AT ALL...
Best response
BYOND does not deal with things that happen within games, you'll have to take it up with the people who manage said game or simply don't bother with that server anymore.
So they make money letting kids host games just so they can choose whom they like or not and ban those they dont for personality... And thats OK... Well isnt that swell, and illegal... Guess ill just fuckin sue em and retire!
BYOND does not make the games you play, nor does it control what happens within those games, or who has power within those games. There's nothing to be done in our end, we're simply the engine the game was created with. There's also nothing illegal about banning someone from your server, you have the right to refuse access to anyone you want from joining something running on your computer.
That is cyberbullying and electronic harrasment... most states have laws against that in place...
Banning you from their server is not harassment or bullying, it's removing your access to something they're hosting.

Again, BYOND has no control over what happens within games and there's no way we can police it, if you feel something illegal happened you'll have to take that up with your local authorities and the people hosting the game in question. Topic locked.
Just to add, you've done this before and were told the same thing. Don't do it again.