ID:225142

BYOND Version:493
Operating System:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Web Browser:Chrome 16.0.912.77
Applies to:Dream Seeker

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
This short DM code will cause the dream seeker window to become completely stuck if the user messes with the title bar. The window started out being maximized (remembered from last time I used dreamseeker). Then when I messed with the title bar (i think i dragged it to a win7 hot spot), windows 7 resized the window automatically some how and then I was unable to re-maximize the window because re-size was disabled therefore parts of the map were no longer visible...

winset(src.client,"mainwindow", "can-resize=false")
If you set can-resize to able you shouldn't be able to resize it in anyway o.O
In response to Ocean King
Ocean King wrote:
If you set can-resize to able you shouldn't be able to resize it in anyway o.O

can-resize was set to false, yet the window was able to go from maximized to not maximized as I have shown in the screen shot.
Maybe not so much a bug as it is an over-looked portion of can-resize=false... if someone put this in their game, released the game, then left the community... and someone ran the game with a window size memorized smaller than the game could fit in, then the user would never be able to play the game properly because resize is set to false, and the default size of the window isn't big enough to fit everything within it.

if that makes sense.