ID:2253831

idk why but every time i try to open dream seaker it does nothing, the window is open but it wont show or maximize for some reason, the link to the video is the same problem im having right now:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx_O90joWZA&t=10s

please tell me how to fix the problem cause i needa undo a script i made a mistake on
If you hover over it without clicking anything do you see anything pop up near your mouse? If you left click then hold windows key and press the right arrow or left arrow a couple times does it show up? Sometimes stuff like this can get stuck off screen and this is a way to make it correct itself.
@oh wassup ODINE! yeah it shows the small window icon when i hover over it , and also i left and right clicked and front and backed but still nothing works, any other suggestions?
Could always try to uninstall and reinstall to see if that works. Do you recall anything you did that could of caused it to stop launching? Also try running it via the shortcut on the desktop instead of through byond... Never know, dumber bugs have existed.
alright Odine, thanks again bud! im gonna try uninstalling and reinstalling later, lemme know if you think of something else!