ID:2259266

I have lost access to my BYOND account "Azz_Canica".

I am 99% sure it was linked it with my email [email protected], but when sent for a list of accounts linked in with that email it isnt on there?

Please help, if an admin can tell me what email Azz_Canica is linked with or if they can give me more info on if its been banned or what has happened that'd be really appreciated

Thanks in advance.

p.s I've been a member on BYOND for over 15 years now and the account i've mentioned has been my main account for the majority of it so getting it back would really mean a lot to me.
If you don't believe that Azz_Canica is my account, this is an alternate I made of it ages ago to play multi-key login games.

I have also been a member on Azz_Canica, so if there has been a membership glitch or something?

Oh and when i try and log on it tells me the "your account has been suspended", when I send an email to reset the account, as i've said previously it doesnt send to the email I had set for it, or believed I had set for it.

Thanks again,
Azaratow
"Login failed! The account Azz_Canica is inactive. To reinstate this account, you can reset it via email [Reset]."

Sorry that was the message not the "your account has been suspended" one.
Please follow the instructions on the Contact Us page, specifically under 'Account Issues'.
oh Customer contact form. Ok i'll do that.

p.s Nadrew thanks for the FFL games you made soo long ago, it was the reason my friend got me into BYOND in the first place