ID:22597

Heck, the media is full of it the last half hour! The idiot has been shot by some guy, and he died somewhat an hour later in the hospital. This is the happiest day in my entire life! Source(link)

Ha! Got ya, and your attention. The latter is what I was looking for.

You're probably already guessing it, a rant on the Goditz issue and his game. First question: Is it an issue? Most certainly not.

Let's get through the basic points first, you trolling kiddies:
  • The most important thing most of you brats seem to remember but always seem to ignore is what BYOND stands for. Build Your Own Net Dream. Which implies, that you are allowed to build and set up your own Net Dream on this side. As a counter, most of you say "it isn't Steal Your Own Net Dream." And I have to admit, yes, you are correct. It is not named SYOND. But so what? Does that mean, that even if it isn't his work, it isn't his own freaking net dream? So just because it isn't his work, he cannot claim it to be his net dream and run it?

• Even though ripping is a bad thing, and whether its allowed is questionable, one cannot do it without getting a tornado of people (mostly trolls)* who want to act all smart and cute by destroying his net dream, and feel better just because their spelling and grammar is better than what, a 13 year old kid? I am not defending the ripping of games in any way, I practically do more to prevent it rather than to trying to cure an almost incureable desease. You people should do that too. It's much better than spamming and insulting small kids who are having fun! People, grow up. Let a kid do what he freaking wants. And if you don't like what he wants, then why the duck do you even bother to livelessly bug and troll him with insults and other crap? He is doing what he wants in his area, and you are forcing yourself to notice it, while you can simply ignore it.

Back to the part where I said "it's not an issue." Let me tell you, Goditz's game deserves that spot somewhere on top of the ranking list. First argument against that will most likely be " you stupid [random immature insult], it can't be there because it's a rip!!!" A good reply would be "totally irrelevant". As has been said multiple times, the ranking does not reflect anything of the quality of the game. But of the popularity. And all you immature people need to realise that that game is indeed very popular(it has a horribly playerbase, okay, but that too is irrelevant) -- I haven't seen a game with so much players at a time in months! That implies that people like the game (even though it's a piece of crap in our eyes), and that its playerbase is probably greater(well, I should say 'the visible playerbase is probably greater than', as has been proven by its rank)

The point is, the game is (unbelieveable, but true) massively liked by alot of BYONDers, and as it seems, thus it deserves a high ranking. It is the voice of BYOND members.

Also, please take into account that I am not trying to defend Goditz here in any way, I have rather a tad of free time which I decided to use to share my opinion on this 'issue'.

And oh, sorry for that Bush-died-joke to those (if any) who had an impact from it. =P

O-matic

* - I am by far saying that anyone who attacks such people is a troll or what-so-ever. There are people who do it on an acceptable and mostly effective way.
http://systemofasite.com/NBOTLS.zip

EDIT:
He released the game source himself. Go look on the hub. He released it now. He did. HE DID.
No he didn't Boid, he lied. It is just the host files and sounds.
BigBoiD wrote:
He released the game source himself. Go look on the hub. He released it now. He did. HE DID.

No he didn't. I just checked. He said it's the source, but it's just the host files.
Well he's trying to release the source <_<

I'm just helping.
How can you lie to me O-matic? I was so happy and now I am very sad :'(
13 year old kid? I'm offended...

WOOO BUSH DEAD!
No O-matic, you do nothing. You do not contribute to the community, you are a true troll.

What have you done that gives you the right to even speak, you dog? A freaking Volcano Game that is never going to come out?

According to your completely fucked over logic, NBotLS REBORN!!! shouldn't have been suppressed, and I it should have continued on its way to the number 1 spot. After all, somewhere in your head you believe I can steal and rip off other people's hard work.

No, you're wrong. NBotLS was suppressed numerous times. Those little fucking Naruto Kiddies get away with whatever the fuck they want because if they don't, they just spam away at the support forums. They deserved every, every single bit of trouble this has caused.

You have no right to call anyone a troll, you worthless douchebag.
If you wish to flame me, do it on your own blog. I'd love to continue this discussion, but not if personal insults are being used. If you can find any other place and time when you are capable of using your mind and controlling yourself, then feel free to page me. Adios.
So you think it is alright to flame my friends and I, but not to recieve any flaming back? Pssssht.
Worldweaver had a point, O-Matic. According to what you're saying, none of the NBotLS rips should have been suppressed because they WERE their 'Net Dreams', and you said that people can rip all they want because it's THEIR net dream, and they should run it however they want.

I have no doubt that NBotLS was surpressed numerous times, and that the players went to Support and spammed the hell out of it.

Please stop blog banning people with a valid point, even when insults are being used. It makes you look bad, as though you wish to weasel out of the discussion.
errm...that is the source code...all it doesnt have is the map...

http://systemofasite.com/NBOTLS.zip
Ohh... why did this get bumped again. The topic was dead.=/

Worldweaver had a point, O-Matic. According to what you're saying, none of the NBotLS rips should have been suppressed because they WERE their 'Net Dreams', and you said that people can rip all they want because it's THEIR net dream, and they should run it however they want.

There's a difference between building(or ripping) a net dream for own enjoyment, and doing it to cause hassle, chaos, and even making an individual seem as a complete idiot(not that he wasn't first, though).

I have no doubt that NBotLS was surpressed numerous times, and that the players went to Support and spammed the hell out of it.

Can't see how that is relevant.

Please stop blog banning people with a valid point, even when insults are being used. It makes you look bad, as though you wish to weasel out of the discussion.

The discussion was somewhat continued through the pager. Worldweaver is unbanned by now, I just don't want that finger-pointing here on this blog. I don't really care for him calling me a troll, but it's just the lowering down further to calling others a douchebag and even a dog.

Heck, I don't even know why he felt like I was specifically talking to him: I was talking about everyone in general who ranted and did all kind of things to destroy Goditz's (ripped) net dream.