ID:2259988

But you are one which is why you locked the post after having last word. For such an old person you're very mature.

Achievements = 0

and I used the old byond exe. people didn't need byond installed to play a game that was using it. my whole point you want people to come here and deal with people like you.
The "Make EXE" option in Dream Maker used a program called "Dream Deploy" -- Dream Deploy was basically a self-extracting installer that would install BYOND and launch your game using the fresh install.

You probably never noticed it installing BYOND because you had BYOND installed already, but it always required a BYOND installation to work.

BYONDexe is a very different thing, it operates entirely differently, it requires no BYOND installation, not distributing the whole software suite (which Dream Deploy did).

The topic was closed because the question the person asked was answered and the only remaining feedback was from people like you who have no idea what they're talking about. I'm going to lock this one too, if you want to discuss things further, feel free to send me a private message.
Also, keep in mind that reposting something after it has been deleted and continuing a topic after it has been locked are against the forum rules. Consider this your official warning not to do so again.