ID:2260782

Just figured I'd let everyone know of this sites existence.

It's called Z8games.

http://www.z8games.com/

It has games on it. Let me know if you have any further questions.
wow looks sick
wow thats awesome. reminds me of that site, Y8 games, if anyone's heard of that?
Please take your trollerizing elsewhere Kumorii. This thread was created with the intentions of starting serious and thoughtful gaming discussion about a site I discovered called z8games.

Do not memeify this. Do not troller this. Only speak serious here.
I am speaking serious! It's really grinding my gears that everyone thinks i'm trying to be memey when i'm legitimately curious if anyone has ever heard of a site called Y8games.
Andrew could you please intervene here and stop all trollers from here on out. Every time I come to this website to discuss serious gaming topics Kumorii memeifies the thread by repeatedly uttering the phrase "y8games" and I'm sick and tired of it. It has been causing me great emotional distress and I've been taking medication to help deal with it but at this point even that's not enough.
In response to BackseatModerator
share your meds and i might stop. c;
Just from the cover art of those games, i'd write them off as trash mobile apps. Nothing to see here.
Did someone say Y8?
Some of the BYOND oldbies used to play Crossfire almost ten years ago.
Y8 brings back memories.
Yeah, but has anyone ever heard of a site called Z8 games?
What do you mean "heard of", I literally just linked the site. BTW, I was paid to tell you to suck a fat one, Kumo.
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
I am speaking serious! It's really grinding my gears that everyone thinks i'm trying to be memey when i'm legitimately curious if anyone has ever heard of a site called Y8games.

Damn y8 good days xD.
BackseatModerator wrote:
Just figured I'd let everyone know of this sites existence.

It's called Z8games.

http://www.z8games.com/

It has games on it. Let me know if you have any further questions.

I remember playing crossfire like couple of years ago.
Remember Dragon Universe?
In response to Tens of DU
Tens of DU wrote:

Nobody here remembers garbage
In response to Tens of DU
Tens of DU wrote:

yo tens wat happen to du??? no hub anymore

Why the fuck does everyone think "Have you heard of Y8 Games?" is a fucking troll it's not you Idiots it's a real website ¯\_(:/)_/¯
In response to Issack1231
Issack1231 wrote:
Why the fuck does everyone think "Have you heard of Y8 Games?" is a fucking troll it's not you Idiots it's a real website ¯\_(:/)_/¯

but have u herd of it?
Page: 1 2 3