I've heard of it but have you heard of y8 games?
In response to King zelda
King zelda wrote:
Tens of DU wrote:
Remember Dragon Universe?

Nobody here remembers garbage

:pew:
In response to Mickemoose
Yes I Have but have you heard of Y8 Games? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
:eyes:
In response to Issack1231
Issack1231 wrote:
Yes I Have but have you heard of Y8 Games? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have! Reminds me of this site, idk if you've heard of it but it's called y8 gaming?
In response to Kumorii
But is the Y8 games that you're referring to the same as Issack's, and more importantly, the one I grew up with?
In response to GreatPirateEra
GreatPirateEra wrote:
But is the Y8 games that you're referring to the same as Issack's, and more importantly, the one I grew up with?

So you're saying you HAVE heard of y8 gaming?
In response to Kumorii
I actually Have! Have you heard of it/?
No, I haven't heard of it/, but have you heard of a site called Y8 games?
In response to Kumorii
I don't think so.
so you haven't ever heard of a site called y8 games?
I love how the biased mods on this site are just standing by allowing the trollification of my thread, which was clearly serious to begin with, to continue. It's like they don't even care about the well-being of this communities productive members anymore and they just want to empower the trollers. This is not how you run a gaming corporation, Lummox. This is backwards. You don't help the ignorants, you help the smartants.
In response to BackseatModerator
BackseatModerator wrote:
I love how the biased mods on this site are just standing by allowing the trollification of my thread, which was clearly serious to begin with, to continue. It's like they don't even care about the well-being of this communities productive members anymore and they just want to empower the trollers. This is not how you run a gaming corporation, Lummox. This is backwards. You don't help the ignorants, you help the smartants.

... So y'all are saying you HAVE heard of a site called y8 games..?
Don't you guys have games to develop?
In response to Dubious Game Studios
Depends on if you've heard of a site called y8 games or not.
In response to Dubious Game Studios
We're developing games for Y8 games and we really need to know if you've heard of this site called y8 games or not
Page: 1 2 3