ID:2262689

(See the best response by Kaiochao.)
Problem description:
After fiddling around with pixel offsets, I ran my game and this is what I got after changing only the offsets and the world.view to 6, two extra rows of tiles.

Capture

After this, regardless of what I changed world.view to the display remained the same. So I deleted the rsc files and now this is what I get, with the text icon feature turned off, and nothing changing when I toggle it on then off again.

Have I broken DM?
Best response
With even-numbered view sizes, there is no tile in the center of your view. You can set client.pixel_z to half your tile width to fix this (and similar for client.pixel_y), or just use odd-numbered view sizes.
But there is a center tile, "x" tiles from the edge like this:

Capture

Regardless of if I used an odd number or altered client.pixel_z like you said I still got the same end result

Capture4

What I have noticed though, is that it's a problem with icon size, the one I show is 96x96 with pixel offsets of x=-35 and y-31, and when I use a 32x32 icon it centers normally.Even if i try to double or triple the offsets to push it to the left there's always extra tiles to the left and below, also, now there's a black border appearing.
What is your map size or world.maxx/maxy? If the entire map is smaller than your view window, then it will just display the whole map by default and not center on your character.
Tell you what, try creating a new environment, an uses the said icon for login an see what happen. If it's centered, that mean you have a slight error in your coding. Just saying see what happens then try to analyze what could be the problem.
Ah yeah, I figured it out, it's a problem with ForumAccounts pixelmovement library, I'll just have to dive into the thick of it and fix it on my own time. Thanks everyone for all of your advice