Kage: Rise of the Tengu

by Avidanimefan
Kage: Rise of the Tengu
Ninjas, Demons and super powered fights! Will you rise or fall? Kage : Rise of the Tengu! (Anime,Naruto,Bleach)
ID:2265239

Hola,

Kage will be released on Aug the 2nd.
I'm revamping the project once again due to heavy "borrowing" of my concepts
to make it a bit more unique.

• You can expect an experience that focuses on synergistic game play. What I mean is that each element of game play flows into and enriches one or more other aspects of game play. This is done to give the game more of a goal based game play vibe. Just whacking things isn't enough, you should aim to cripple your foes, exploit their weaknesses and really think about how you want to build your character.
  • Basic combat has been enhanced to be more interesting.
  • The crafting system has been expanded to reach into every part of the game, you can craft weapons, gear, tools and items. In addition, these will play a heavy role in how powerful you are as a ninja.
  • The world of Kage has been revamped. I plan on implementing a world map, which can be used to travel from area to area as you leave your village.
  • Each area is now a zone which has 1-3 different levels to it. Within these zones you can combat, explore and fight occasional bosses.
  • In addition, the squad system has also been improved and features custom elements such as squad based roles and squad abilities.
  • Also during this time I will be working to bring forth all of the features of kage (there are many, most were just disabled for past testings) and finishing up the story (at least one saga of 3).

There's a lot more, but I'm feeling a bit lazy, I'll just leave you with the revamped title screen for now.