ID:2265927

First, i'm using windows 7 sp pack 1. I have no active firewalls, my router has no port forwarding issues, I have tried updating internet explorer to its latest and enabling activeX, and i've also tried completely uninstalling and reinstalling IE. I've used multiple versions of byond, i've deleted and renamed the cfg folders, ive made sure im using an english based computer, and i have no random keys in my filepath. I am not connected to any network share.

I have full administration of the computer, and I have done my best to ensure that all the install directories are not read only (taking ownership of the folders and ensuring it). Honestly im at a loss at this point. I can force byond to open by spamming it, but it doesn't really load anything. And while I can work around to play on certain space station 13 servers by directly loading them, I cannot access any machine menus (TGUI) in the game. They are stuck loading forever, like byond.

Is there anything i can try, short of a full reformat, that ive missed?
Are you sure your BYOND user data folder is in an accessible place? By default it should be in Documents\BYOND, but if your documents folder is mounted to a network drive or something like that, that would cause problems.
I'm not connected to a network drive, and I've also used regedit to change the folder location just in case that was the issue to no results.