Original Hub Lands of Legend

by Ginseng
Original Hub Lands of Legend
Immerse yourself in an in-depth world of monsters, heroes, and great treasure as you wander the Lands of Legend!
ID:2266361

I'm not sure if you did it or not, but somehow, in some way, the game came up for download! Granted, it's an old build, but it's still LoL, and it still works beautifully!

I've got a server running, and am now taking in newcomers, should anyone feel like RPing like the good ol' days.

Since I'm hosting this server, I won't be the monarch, so that's also a thing that's up for grabs. Also I'm willing to pull a few strings here and there, should anyone wish to form up their own ideas to help this world grow!

Wanna be a human working for the Undead Scourge? (Necromancer) Lemme know, and I'll give those Skeletons your resume!

Wanna be a Pirate King? Yarr-harr, turn the other way, Bandits!

Wanna be a Royal Knight wielding a badass glowing blue sword? Show the king or queen what you're made of, as you show your enemies what THEY'RE made of at the tip of your awesome blade!

How about a Beast-turned-Good guy/gal who only wants peace between the world? Maybe a Wolfen with certain rights? Pfft, my WIFE is more hairier than I am, so why ain't yours?!
(An inside joke for my characters, of course.)

Who wants to live forever, or at the very least, reduce their age by a certain amount? We'll try to put together a trial for your character, depending on his/her class!
(Like, say, Mayors who wish to live longer must put together a village of 5 or more people, with houses and beds for each of 'em. Blacksmiths would need to make a hammer with at least 30 Quality, made out of a certain material. Soldiers/Knights would have to bring a piece of a Dragon, be it chunks, bones, or whatever junk they can carve out of it.)

Want to be someone's hybrid child? Maybe a human with claws and fangs who can eat raw meat? Make sure your parents fit that criteria, first! (No, Timmy! Your father is NOT a chew toy!)

The possibilities are endless, and the opportunities, the same!

Finally, the timing! I can't promise a 24-7 Server, unfortunately, as my internet can be a little questionable at certain times. However, that doesn't mean I won't be holding it up for as long as I can!

So why are you still reading my boring post, when you could be getting away from your not-so-boring life, and enter a much-less-boring one, in the Lands of Legend: Not-So-Beta Edition!