Kage: Rise of the Tengu

by Avidanimefan
Kage: Rise of the Tengu
Ninjas, Demons and super powered fights! Will you rise or fall? Kage : Rise of the Tengu! (Anime,Naruto,Bleach)
ID:2268833

• Updated the mechanics for the game with a few things I've always wanted.
    Interchangeable weapons and tools. You can equip multiple weapons and switch between them, same for tools. Up to 2 weapons and up to 3 tools.
  • Also added some nifty visuals for same additions.

Will I stop anytime soon?

Typical byond community, cancerous.

The majority of the time half of the "developers" don't ... Develop, and have a high sense of self importance over everyone else on the forums..

I know it's hard to ignore, especially when you have something to show for YOUR hard work.

Try to ignore them Avid, don't bite, don't crumble. They've driven far to many developers away from bullying and harrassment they're manipulative too.
In response to A.T.H.K
I already know the drill.
Call them out on their nonsense and I'm "triggered".
Explain my point of view and I'm being passionate or lying, etc.

Self motivated people tend to have a difficult time understanding the world because they only consider things from one point of view.

They don't understand this very basic fact, all the while screaming that I'm the one who "doesn't get it".

I just don't think they realize the lengths of my indifference, however one thing I will not sit back and do is allow people to drag my reputation through the mud.

Too much ego and not enough verification imo. But yea thanks for the concern, since the last incident I feel more validated than ever at this point. lol

I think you're gucci, Avid. You do you, boo. Even cheesy anime games are still more than what most other people are developing and hey, I like anime games. If I like your game, then clearly you're at least attempting something new.

To be fair, I haven't played it yet, so I can't judge.
In response to Kats
Matter of opinion I guess.

But you're right how would you know my work is cheesy? Secondly and most importantly-- it's weird how people in this community take unfinished games (like Ki warriors for instance) and point to them as a measure of my work. So I'll share with you an unfinished game as well as a measure of my work.

Mind you...

Even when confronted with a portion of what I can actually do, most devs here just throw their hands up and go "you're stupid."

Have you tried this?

Spirit Saga Origins

Probably not.
I put that together, from scratch in about 3 weeks.
As in, the entire engine. From scratch.
3 weeks.

Keep in mind that is way old, I've learned way more and improved in the time since I made that. I don't over estimate myself, I just know the effort I'm capable of consistently putting forth, while most of the people who go out of their way to show how great they are really don't have a clear idea of my "actual" skill set.

My ultimate point is, I've never really needed permission or approval to be great and that won't be changing anytime soon, especially in relation to anyone from this community.

*anime related dev intensifies*
wow i see you still working hard on your game