ID:2270970

Had this issue for about a week now. First the main issue I had was I couldn't connect to servers as my account even though I was signed in, even with my backup account it didn't work as the game would always connect me as a random Guest. And without me doing much it then came to the point of where every time I tried joining any server at all, it would just re-open the pager and wouldn't even bring up the connecting window thing. The main game I've been playing is Space Station 13 though just to be sure it wasn't related to it I tried various random other games and had the same issue.

I tried to fix it by making a new account, reinstalling completely and deleting every single file, removing the configuration files in my documents, even trying a different computer didn't help me so I don't know what else to try.

I'm running Windows 10 with my main browser being Chrome though I've also tried using different browsers as Firefox and Microsoft Edge.

And there's nothing major I've done lately, I've been playing Space Station 13 on Windows 10 ever since the windows came out and this is the first time I've randomly gotten this issue.
I managed to solve the issue of connecting by uninstalling using iObit's powerful uninstall which includes every single registry file removal as well though the issue with me connecting as a guest every time is back again.