ID:2271218

(See the best response by Higoten.)
My friend owns a Chrome Book, which I am sure some people know that it doesn't run on linux or Windows. I was wondering if you guys are in the process of making a flash version of BYOND, and if so, when are you guys going to make a flash version of BYOND?
Use the webclient.
Where can I find the webclient?
In response to TheUsergamer
Best response
Hi TheUsergamer,

The webclient is an HTML5, trimmed down version of Dream Seeker that is used to play games in modern web browsers, without the support issues of Flash, going forward.

A limitation of the HTML5 web client is that it is unable to host or play single player games. It is a thin client that can only connect to servers that are already hosting the game. Apart from that, and bugs aside, most other features of Dream Seeker are included with the webclient.

It is up to the developer and host of the game to decide if they want players to be able to join using the webclient. Games that allow the webclient will have a [play in webclient] tag alongside their hub entry.

That link will direct you to the login page for the webclient. If the server you wish to join doesn't allow the webclient, try to contact the host.

Good luck!