ID:2271913

Yeah I don't know either guys. Life has gone severely downhill, like, intensely, since April 2017. Sometimes I come back here and read the forums thinking, "Maybe I should get back to the basics and just make a small little game to feel better"

Then I remembered I moved to MacOS years ago and never touch my Windows partition.

Besides that I mean. Damn. I'm still alive and that just feels oddly surreal.

Who are we?
I had a panic attack earlier.
I got new socks.
In response to Flick
When I got my first job I used to buy a new pack of socks every single day and just throw the old ones away. I also used to spend $100+ on sneakers.

I don't know man.
I bought a gun.
I have made a better attempt to not show back up on this site in the middle of the night / early morning drunk posting. I feel good about that.

I have restarted and been playing Digimon World 3 for days. Every now and yonder I hit up LinkedIn Learning to learn something.
In response to EnigmaticGallivanter
EnigmaticGallivanter wrote:
Learning to learn something.

EnigmaticGallivanter wrote:
Who are we?

Those before the 512, a new era is upon us.
BYOND is always heaps of fun no matter how depressed I am
Is this serious? Buy some supplements and start visualizing yourself being somebody worthy of all that
In response to Delta0Zero2
Ya but it's easier to just hang from the gallows.
this is a place for those who are too good to be pulled down by real losers this is not a place for idle yes it is xD
We're all still alive within Byond because we never truly leave :) I personally think you've been doing very well E.G
In response to Teka123
Ten-K. My boy.