ID:22723

With the space ice broken, Fox is now left with footing the pizza bills. They leave the area and travel to the galactic Pizza Hut.

-Fun Facts-
*It was entirelly coincidental that I referred to the planet Venom as the Pizza Hut twice (the first being when Andross was expecting ink and Bengay).

*Come on. There was NO room left for any words in the last panel of the first strip, and I had to fill it with something...so a smiley was better than nothing.

*Just where did Peppy and Slippy find the time to apply bandages to themselves while piloting their spaceships?

*I hated it when people "back-cut" in line at elementary school. Nobody else figured it was the same as just cutting ahead of the person behind you. Grr.

*The last panel of the second strip is a portion of the lyrics to "Can't Stop the Rock" by Apollo 440. You can hear the segment on multiple sites hosted by http://www.ytmnd.com
best one yet!
"Sorry, this domain is banned for hotlinking abuse."
...Really? That's odd. I completely reloaded the images in Forefix, checked again in Internet Explorer, and even had someone else (who hadn't been checking these comics) look here to see if they worked and everything is fine.
I'm using Fiefox and it shows all white images saying that even for the previously working images.
Try holding down Ctrl and hit F5. That'll redownload the images. Maybe it's just a caching error.
Nope. It's dead.

Edit: Scratch that - IE works... but force-reloading in Firefox doesn't. Weird.
I hated it when people "back-cut" in line at elementary school. Nobody else figured it was the same as just cutting ahead of the person behind you. Grr.

Oh, I think they did realise that... it was just that they didn't care, because primary-school kids are little bastards. =P
Ctrl - F5 works for some reason.
I force-reloaded and it works in Firefox now. *shrug* It didn't when I force-reloaded before, but oh well...