ID:2272811

(See the best response by MrStonedOne.)
Is Curtain Call hub have copy right content in the game? Because their names for races are copied from Dragon ball z, but translated in English. Even their planets name's are copy right in English.
Why do you care?
cause i dont care.
Because he got banned for trolling
because someone blackmailed me and i was oocly in prison so i couldnt move at all so pls dont lie.
z
Delete this game from byond.
PURRGGGEEEEE.
Take your L with dignity, guy.
Endersoner wrote:
Is Curtain Call hub have copy right content in the game? Because their names for races are copied from Dragon ball z, but translated in English. Even their planets name's are copy right in English.

If you have any problems, contact the owners of the potential copyright violation. In this case, the best would be FUNimation.
Best response
Only the copyright owner or their agents can enforce copyright law with notices.

For all you know, this game got permission from FUNimation.
Snitches
In response to Kozuma3
Get stitches
Its called karma for them
In addition to what MrStonedOne wrote, none of what the OP specifies actually falls under the purview of copyright infringement. You are not able to copyright single words or small phrases. For example, if I made a game with elves that use swords and wands where the main character was make Goku of the Saiyan race, then copyright-related IP law such as DMCA wouldn't apply. There are other IP protections they could use, like trademark infringement, but I'm principle it would depend heavily on the specific circumstances (in practice, it would depend on who has the deeper coffers).
Last time i saw, a game called DU got sued for a WORD, so I don't believe that. Unless they updated it
In response to Endersoner
Endersoner wrote:
Last time i saw, a game called DU got sued for a WORD, so I don't believe that. Unless they updated it

You can sue anyone for any reason. I could sue you for making this post. That doesn't mean I'm going to win.

Nevertheless, the more likely situation is that you're being treated like a mushroom
In response to Popisfizzy
Popisfizzy wrote:
Endersoner wrote:

You can sue anyone for any reason. I could sue you for making this post. That doesn't mean I'm going to win.

Nevertheless, the more likely situation is that you're being treated like a mushroom

Yep. Im treated extremely badly.
He's being treated "poorly" for breaking one of the most important rules we have on our game, which is that you can't make threats against the server or game. If I recall correctly he made a number of threats after being punished for breaking various other rules.

The fact that he's banned all across the board in other games should show that it's not because people have a vendetta or grudge against him, but the fact that he can not behave himself in an orderly manner online.
In response to Mint Condition
Mint Condition wrote:
He's being treated "poorly" for breaking one of the most important rules we have on our game, which is that you can't make threats against the server or game. If I recall correctly he made a number of threats after being punished for breaking various other rules.

The fact that he's banned all across the board in other games should show that it's not because people have a vendetta or grudge against him, but the fact that he can not behave himself in an orderly manner online.

All i can ask, is fucking please get a life. All your fucking player's 24/7 play's byond. All their free time is on byond. I was only like this because you guys were fucking around. Just cause i was bad in DU mainly in xenosphere, FR, and fucking CC doesn't mean im fucking like this. Infact i wanna be honest to you. I was like this ever sinced i played GERENERATIONS. They fucking banned me when i asked them how do i play the rp games 3x. Once i did, Banned instantly. I want you to look at how i played. I fucking taught myself how to play and no one was helping me at all. I copied what people do and i apparently get banned for that. I got banned because i reported a COPYRIGHT. I asked if you guys can fucking tell everyone stop trolling me just cause i was just playing. Even thought i was apparently breaking a single rule which is NON-RP which is permantly bannable, i was fucking around and it was at night. Congratulations because you don't have a fucking life. Not one.

Infact i should of went back to work instead of skipping work to play CC. I got fired for skipping work once which my boss was extremely mean to everyone. Now what? Where am I going to work? Mother fucker did all this, but i apparently got banned for?? Non-rp? Non-rp = not telling people what they are doing. I wished you guys the best of luck, because i believe i got banned for no reason due to getting trolled. Just cause i formed a report, doesn't mean a single shit to ban me for that. I was apparently trolling when i was prison for 4 days. I fucking asked admin to un-prison me, but what can i say? I was fucking cyber-bullied for what? Rping bad? I was rping bad. I haven't rped for a year, so what do you expect? Do you guys still think everyone has a vendetta or a grudge after a year? I fucking think not. You know why? If they don't, that means they don't fucking have a life, i bet more then 99% are fucking poor because look at how they act. They don't ever fucking help anyone. Once I asked help. Not a fucking single person helps me when i first played. So i think its just the community. Its just like generations except CANCER x2
In response to Mint Condition
WolfxAlpha: 99% Of the people online are stupid.
Page: 1 2