F

F....... Respects to the fallen.
Salute
I just recently stumbled across KidPaddle45 about 2 months ago when I found a game he had been working on "Shinobi Online". I've been on Byond for more than 15 years and have never seen a more ambitious game creator. I got so excited for this game and was amazed at what KidPaddle45 had accomplished in its development. I didn't know him but he seemed to be an awesome guy as he kept in contact with his fans through discord. I'm extremely sad to hear about this news and hope that it isn't true but if it is my heart goes out to him and his family. KidPaddle45 will definitely be missed as Byond has lost an amazing developer :(. RIP KidPaddle45
:(
F
I hope his family and friends can get through this tough time. I know he will be missed here on BYOND and all the other communities he took part in.
rest in peace.
Salute.
I'm Very sorry to hear this.Rest in peace KidPaddle45,You will be missed.
...wait, what? That feels really hard to believe and accept. Kidpaddle was a great guy, and his projects (like Pokémon Atom and Shinobi Online) looked really great and promising. I was also a pretty big fan of his libraries (like the Shadow-casting one). It sucks to hear that he died, he'll definitely be missed in the community and especially by his friends and family. The legacy he left behind was a good one, and he's someone I know I'll never forget.
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
An idea is when July 7th comes back around to change all instances on-site of the atom to his.

Also his topic should be moved from off-topic to on-topic imo.

I second this. It would be a good way to honor his on-site memory.
One of the only people I had decent conversations with around byond.

I had only just recently become more aquainted with him and his work on Shinobi online but it's definetly too soon. RIP.
F ... Rest in Peace good friend :( we all will miss you..
Rest in peace Kidpaddle45
F
Rest well sweet prince.

A Sad gangsta
KidPaddle taught me this gray screen effect. If you can, use this in your games to honor him.

src.client.color = list(0.30,0.30,0.30,0, 0.60,0.60,0.60,0, 0.10,0.10,0.10,0, 0,0,0,1, 0,0,0,0)

In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
An idea is when July 7th comes back around to change all instances on-site of the atom to his.

Also his topic should be moved from off-topic to on-topic imo.

Seconded.
Is sad when someone is taken before their time.RIP
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7