ID:2276363

After much sweat and effort that me and my team have put into this it's definitely something i can say im proud to have stood by regardless of when things looked darkest for me [including social and family issues.. who can forget about those]

Now we stand with professional coders at our side and have enjoyed making connections with people who share good intentions for this project.

Everything that has been totally upgraded has led up to a new point of enjoyment and the updates that are half finished on the horizon only excite me more. I didn't mean for this to be a ramble but i'd like people to take a look at my page for more details about it. We're hoping everyone enjoys the game as much as the current community does and we appreciate each and every person who stops by to meet us as friends.

Feel free.
Professional Coders. Bruh, I'm not hating but you took an already pre made game and changed like 2 things. and then re branded as your own. How is that professional? , I have pitty on you for posting this, Everyone including the byond Mods, and BYOND staff who's already tried to help you is going to chime in on this, Idk why you are trying to purposely embarrass yourself even more
idk what you talkin bout zelda, i just checked the hub and his shit look professional as fuck, like frfr i aint neva seen no game look dat gud
Actually I've worked on this game for years now. Through various teams that can even vouch that as the truth. Try not to jump the gun and make assumptions like that man. I'm just saying you're tossing pity where it's only getting tossed back.

Anyone who has claimed against this game hasn't even logged in to look which means wheher they're mods or byond staff they have no legitimate reason of viability for bias against this game.

If you're trying to build bias against this game with little nit pick posts like these there's no point as I will -never- abandon a game that I created from the ground up because you choose to believe otherwise. The fact that you're here trying to bash me already is pretty sad.
bruh Liquid just ignore this king zelda guy he just tryna knock you off yo game, just keep yo head up cos god gone bless you in the end i promise you, just keep working hard and stack yo bread up and flex on these niggas.
I mean.. 2 things in the first day maybe lol. The game got completely re designed and has been continuing to improve. How can you hate on someone building a different game on an open source base available to all coders and designers... Meh. ANYONE else is welcome to come be friendly lol.. Not sure why theres animosity.
Backseat You're right. I know all about that tactic but I just wanted to clear that up with a single response.

Our team has been working around the clock and working together In maximum cooperation out of respectful intent for this game. Our focus is to continuously work things in a manner that promotes the progress in a exponential way.

I'm glad you like the looks of it btw. Responses like those make it all worth it.
In response to BackseatModerator
BackseatModerator wrote:
bruh Liquid just ignore this king zelda guy he just tryna knock you off yo game, just keep yo head up cos god gone bless you in the end i promise you, just keep working hard and stack yo bread up and flex on these niggas.

===
You sure know English well. Damm son

Zelda you are free to leave this forumn at any moment. We didnt ask you to sit here and harrass people. Have a good day sir, sorry your afflictions override your ability to be respectful to those around you.
Falcon lazorz wrote:
what is this shetty game u on about

Please refer to my post tword zelda. Thank you. Have a nice day.
In response to Thinien
Thinien wrote:
Zelda you are free to leave this forumn at any moment. We didnt ask you to sit here and harrass people. Have a good day sir, sorry your afflictions override your ability to be respectful to those around you.

I'm not being disrespectful. You clearly can't read. and You can't code. You act like some top teir coder on this site, But you re-use old code, and basically ask all the pros to help code your shitty Generations Rip. There was a reason this game will never get published. Its because its clearly a Rip. and nothing more, So keep acting like you're better than everyone when in reality, You Lquid shit, and his alt accounts which post on here to seem like he has backers , Please do BYOND a Favor and learn to Code DM properly :)
You contradicted the start of your statement. Im not a coder I'm a moderator for the project. Liquid is an iconer and leading design for the project.. neither Liquid nor I are coding. :) we have multiple members working on developement. So please.. Do find yourself elsewhere with the hate man.. Im sure you have better things to do.
an example of Proof is how Lquidshit posted asking how to code a simple book thing on BYOND. he asked everyone how to make them, and then after like 3 weeks made a post " Added and fixed books" like bruh thats not coding, thats altering code, and adding the code from what people been posting to you guys, What games have you made? On your own. Because ive Coded the original Curtain call, not the garbage crap on byond right now, They stole the name, But my key Ryanmcshain wanna be was in a team of coders for the original curtain call. i was a co-owner of finale retro from 2008-2011, and then in 2011, San-j/Hemmy game me ownership and ive coded and changed the game so much from back in the day. so how dare you come on here and post a thread about " Oh our glorious Generations rip", Fucking off yourselves, and learn some Java or python, maybe some MySql, , You are NOTHING on Byond ecept a Bunch of phony fake ass, wanna be coders, who think they matter on this platform. everyone knows it but most people dont give you the audacity to say it, But i have balls Bigger than your brains
You really are persistent with the hate huh... What part of your rant should I even waste time trying to defend against..? The answer is none.. Please stop with the childish name calling and carry on. If its nothing of a game, just move on..
The Rumors about how lazy the BYOND New gen kids is true, You are literally what is killing the platform, You would be better off going and making your own website , The Proof is in the puddin, Lines took down Generations, and maybe it was for the Best, sure You have a Fan base that misses the game, But how can you claim it as your own? Its not yours, You literally got the source 2nd hand, and are acting like its some Godsend. Plus after the BYOND community called you out for your dbz fan game, you still didn't change the hub, its like your asking them to take your shit down. #fake Coders #Trash #YourkillingBYOND
You done yet..?
Not only is everything you say invalid it makes you look even worse that you think the community that enjoys us are simply my alt accounts. There's alot of denial in those incredibly false suggestions, but like Thinien told you earlier you're welcome to leave.

Nothing you say has any real foundation to our team of admins or our team of coders that we employ.

No matter how many times you claim the game will never get published without actually naming violations that are really there we'll continue to enjoy our progression and teamwork.

I really hope that someday in the future you learn about yourself, because the level of malicious hopes you display only make us work that much harder.

In short if you can't kick your malicious ego in place and drop the hopes of spite you achieve nothing.

Enjoy your day though
king zelda is you finished or is you done? i aint got no mo talkin
1. Everything i said is Valid. You are in Denial.
2. Perhaps, But i'm saying what everyone feels, Besides you and your little 18 gang fan-base.
3.It will never get published, Nandrew already DENIED your ass, so, good luck convincing him its not a Riped game.
4.I'm a coder and i'm the owner of 3 Successful games with 50+ fans, on each, How about you? Barely scraping 20, Yikes your pitiful.
5. I'm calling out Bullshit, theres no Ego in Text.
6. My day will be better when you grow up.
Uh.. Your day will get better when you relinquish that hate buddy...
Page: 1 2