ID:2277864

Resolved
Applies to:Website

This issue has been resolved.
I'd like to see "physics" added as a tag option for hub entries.

I made a platformer jumping library, and I was adding some tags to my hub listing for it. I hoped to find "physics" as a tag. If it could be added as a tag option, I think that would be cool and would describe a useful category of libraries/games very well. Anything from my platformer jumping against gravity to a no-gravity space motion simulation, to a full fledged Box2D type library, or any game that uses such physics.

For the other tags, I was satisfied with "sidescroller", though I would have preferred "platformer". "Movement" was an excellent tag option that I appreciated and selected, though I do think many things qualify as movement (as evidenced by my other movement libraries that don't involve physics), whereas physics is more of its own beast. However, I couldn't find a good substitute for "physics", and I ended up using "pathfinding" instead, even though it's not really the same; at least it's also about motion, I guess.

Thanks for hearing my thoughts! I'm sure tags are only added sparingly, but I thought this one was worth considering.

Woo
Done. And added to the lib for you.
Lummox JR resolved issue