ID:2280235

Code:

Problem description: I love wiz wars and was told this was a good replacement, however it only says it's unavailable... Any help?

Whoops just realized I was in the wrong place.
In response to Frogger331
Frogger331 wrote:
Whoops just realized I was in the wrong place.

Bingo.

But no seriously, it's because there's no host files uploaded.
I put a server up for ya, enjoy.

byond://nadrew.com:54566

(or on the webclient (unsure how well it works...))
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew wrote:
I put a server up for ya, enjoy.

byond://nadrew.com:54566

(or on the webclient (unsure how well it works...))

Huh, I thought LRS was forever hosted on byondhome already.
Is there anyway for me to play this game by starting it myself?
It's a multiplayer game by nature. There's no functional AI.
I know but I would enjoy being able to play with friends anytime at my own convenience, or does byond not function like that?
Certain games allow it but at the moment this one isn't one of them. I don't have the ability to clean things up for that but it's a possibility in the future.
Thanks for the input and also for making it available.
A problem has presented itself, the web client is buggy and we weren't able to figure out how to give any input so we tried to leave and comeback to find our previous selves in an endless game that we cant get back into. Any help would be appreciated immensely.
I've disabled the webclient and rebooted the server.

As the game is no longer being developed, I don't expect the webclient issues to get fixed.
If the webclient has certain issues with it, I can look into them if I know what they are. Presumably the fault is on the webclient's end.
Most of the issues are ironically with DMIfonts and layering. I can send you the source when I'm able so you can take a look.