ID:2280952

(See the best response by Lummox JR.)
So I've been going on this for several months. I'm a little unable to utilize the byond locksmith because my emails are no longer valid for both of the accounts in which have I have lost their passwords due to having a complete computer reset. I sent a couple of administrator help tickets but that was months ago and I still haven't received a response. So I'm just posting here to see if anyone has any suggestions or if the official BYOND administration would be willing to email me or message me in regards to proving I own these two accounts. I've been a member since 2006 on my original key so I'm down for whatever. I'm just trying really hard to get these accounts back. I didn't post either of the mentioned emails or accounts in this message just because we have some pretty skilled people on Byond and I'd rather get into those accounts over someone just taking them as Lummox mentioned in a prior post.
Best response
Sorry about your email falling through the cracks. If you haven't sent another one recently, please do so now and I'll take a look. I can't guarantee anything when the email is no longer active, but sometimes just knowing what it was is good enough.
There ya go. I sent one earlier today, so hopefully we can have some results. Thanks for the response Lummox.