dude and dudets. Did u see the ratings of HMTR? it went from rating 43 to 53 or 54. WB should made the "host your own game" thing, Some1 said he moved. And he doesnt have his net work set up yet.
Someone,please,tell me WildBlood is alive.
*crys* i want to play HMTR soooo much byond is boring now the game is down i hardly play it anymore i just wanna play HMTR again that game is the best game on byond :D
WILD BLOOD im your biggest fan i play HMTR cant wait till HMSE that BucketlolxD is a peiced of shit asking if u where dead lol i also wanna try out scARY GAME BUT IT IS NEVER HOSTED
WB why wont u reply to my message
Hi I just wanted to thank you for the extreme amount of fun I am having with Scarey Game2 =) best computer game I have ever played in my Life. Thanks
Jdd, I can tell you why he hasnt posted, he has been away, or so I have heard.
Can you give my game evil dead regeneration a byond rank of 40 plz I never had one and its my frist time on byond and I really want one ill make you GM of my games I make every one!heres is te link plz give me a byond rank of 40!http://games.byond.com/hub/AquaHydrothTheBowser/ EvilDeadRegeneration
Thank You,
Aqua Hydroth The Bowser
Can you give my game evil dead regeneration a byond rank of 40 plz I never had one and its my frist time on byond and I really want one ill make you GM of my games I make every one!heres is te link plz give me a byond rank of 40!http://games.byond.com/hub/AquaHydrothTheBowser/ EvilDeadRegeneration
Thank You,
Aqua Hydroth The Bowser
cani come test with u plz im so board
Hey!
ahh yes, what would a common... mishap be doing posting on wildbloods byond site some might ask, I would just like to save wb the trouble of informing him of my actions. I stole 6 tomatos while not under swarm and 20 tomatos while under swarm and a bag that was green of seeds... i couldn't tell what the seeds were because i couldn't stop... I don't ask for much just perhaps a royal boot/bann or a medal of somesort. Anyways for wb only((tell these dam kids to stop being so happy it's annoying)).
Hey can i have the HMTR host files?

Kryto
So,when was the last time anyone saw WildBlood on?
Eh,I would host if my laptop allowed it.And even if I did,I would find nearly everyone without a grasp of grammar banned,everyone that I find stupid,and everyone who annoys me,so not too much people would play.

I know some people who CAN host,but they're too damn stupid to understand how to host.

As soon as I find someone who can host and isn't a worthless piece of crap on a stick...
Where are you, WildBlood? Cmon, don't give up on your players, man. At least leave word on your forum or something what's going on with you.
Hello I was wondering about your Harvest Moon Trinity Ranch Game. Is it possible to have it so that only certain people can play it? like they all use the same key? Thank you.
HMTR It has a problem. First can only certain ppl play because my frnd and I tried to host but it wouldnt work So could you make another download link if not its ok if so thank you
Rawritsmikal wrote:
HMTR It has a problem. First can only certain ppl play because my frnd and I tried to host but it wouldnt work So could you make another download link if not its ok if so thank you
At least you can get yours to work when I try to run it it says connection failed it sucks

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 8 9 10