I was here planning to necropost. Guess I got beat to it.
Heya all sorry i dont reply often ill look into fixing the HMTR hosting issue for you guys looking to host it.
DUDE FUCKING HELL I LOST 700K FROM MOSHIS PLEASE FIX IT!!!!
Insanekill3r wrote:

That money was cheated anyways, I doubt he'll return the money that was lost.

All I've seen you do is moan and bitch anyways, and from my experience with Wild, that makes him want to do shit LESS.
Copycat wrote:
Insanekill3r wrote:

That money was cheated anyways, I doubt he'll return the money that was lost.

All I've seen you do is moan and bitch anyways, and from my experience with Wild, that makes him want to do shit LESS.
lol w.e calm yourself i dont care no more :P

Besides all this, there's the important thing to note: it's virtual. It's not real. =P
please wildblood, host and make us happy. We know your busy, but people are losing hope and we need some hosting!
GOD DAMMIT HOST
why the fuck you online but not hosting? i just dont get...
runtime error: Cannot modify null.Admin.
proc name: New (/client/New)
usr: null
src: AlpineStar (/client)
call stack:
AlpineStar (/client): New()
Connection closed.

Can you fix the host file's please? :D I read you said you would but never did..
host host host host host host
Wild Blood, If Harvest Moon now allows players to host it? Then Fix the error? I my self would like my Own 24/7 server.

The players who can host there servers are just corrupted and i do not want to play on them.. I dont want Mod I dont want gm or admin on my server All i want is "The hosting files" So i can host and play the game.

Look at bemix's server.

(He has 2.1mil gold)
He selects players who he likes and dislikes. So who knows whos edit? Whos legit? And so on.

He pager ban's players for no reason just cause he gets mad.

So please fix the hosting files if not let me have them so i can host a legit 24/7 server. All i want to do is play the game its pointless to play a game that some one edits and so on. It just ruins it...

It will take you 2 mins to fix the host files just 2 mins or less Please fix it (Dont let the game just die out if your working or busy with the new harvest moon then letting players host harvest moon isnt a big deal..
Fix the host files!
Host files = fixored just you have to know how to use them. Wild for admin what is the type? /mob/MGM Plus I know how to host hehehehe...
AlpineStar Wrote:
So please fix the hosting files if not let me have them so i can host a legit 24/7 server. All i want to do is play the game its pointless to play a game that some one edits and so on. It just ruins it...

It will take you 2 mins to fix the host files just 2 mins or less Please fix it (Dont let the game just die out if your working or busy with the new harvest moon then letting players host harvest moon isnt a big deal..

=P Didja notice how WildBlood came on and wondered who was hosting..? Then that means BeatMixx found out a way.. Everybody just think.
HOST!
Insanekill3r wrote:
HOST!

Cant host =P
Guys, take it easy, Im about to start hosting 24/7 for HM:TR since I figured out how to work the save files..I got 2 GB's of RAM and a 74.0 MBPS internet connection. Im raring to go. No lagg almost completely gauranteed. See ya there!
Welcome BYOND! (3.5 Version 355.914)
Connecting to file://C:\Users\kevin\AppData\Roaming\BYOND\MyHub\wildblood\ harvestmoontrinityranch\Harvest Moon\Harvest Moon.dmb.
runtime error: Cannot modify null.Admin.
proc name: New (/client/New)
usr: null
src: Abcdefghijkl (/client)
call stack:
Abcdefghijkl (/client): New()
Connection closed.

Can you fix this problem this is the problem i guess if i find something to fix it ill tell ya
Jo mama 64 wrote:
Insanekill3r wrote:
HOST!

Cant host =P

why not joe?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9 10