ID:2281145

BYOND Version:511
Operating System:Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Web Browser:Chrome 60.0.3112.90
Applies to:Webclient

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Hi, I'm attempting to run a game using Dream Daemon and play it with the web client.

My ports are open, reporting green.

My visibility is public.

When I go to the link provided I get "The game is currently not available to play" and in the console (f12) I get
"Failed to load resource 202.180.119.139:24500/query: net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET"

This happens in any browser I've tried.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.
Connection reset means that your computer, while hosting, has deliberately dropped the connection. That's a sign that you have security software on your system interfering with normal operations.
In response to Lummox JR
Others can connect fine to me using the webclient. I can connect using localhost:24500.

I have disabled windows defender, exterminated every last reference to mcafee that existed on my computer and disabled my firewall.

None of that works.

I'm open to suggestions on what to do. I feel like I've tried everything.
I believe certain routers have issues looping back to localhost when connecting from your external IP address. I'm not up on the technical reasons behind it but I'm sure someone who is can drop in and say word or two.
@Nadrew Thanks

More information:

SCRIPT7002: XMLHttpRequest: Network Error 0x2efd, Could not complete the operation due to error 00002efd.

202.180.119.139:24500

(From internet explorer console log)