ID:2281277

http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=2280757
====
Go ahead and read all 4+ pages, This is the Sort of Drama around a source code, hence why my hatred for this Guys exist, The BYOND Mods deleted my posts before said its wrong, ect ect, but how can this be allowed? ( posted article above). I know for a fact if i created a sub post in my game that shit would be deleted so fast. But know my Luck this Thread will be Deleted again, which is why i'm convinced the BYOND Mods are okay with this sort of posting on the site. >.>
BYOND moderators don't moderate the posts within individual game forums. (In fact, only two people have that ability)

Moderation of game forums is left to the people in charge of that hub entry, the most a BYOND moderator will do in that situation is remove things that are cross-posted from the game's forum into the Game Updates section, which doesn't remove the post, but simply hides it from the Game Updates forum.
@King Zelda:

Doohl's responses were the most accurate in that whole thread.

Real talk, the anime community in BYOND has always been this cluster of drama and dick waving by people with no dick to wave, and nothing worth waving one over.

Best thing you can do is block everyone, and I mean literally everyone involved and save yourself the trouble. The source code and art you guys are squabbling over was stolen and re-stolen dozens of times when I was new to BYOND. In 2002. It's 2017. This wasn't a new problem 15 years ago.

I couldn't imagine a bigger waste of time than the moderators taking any official stance on any of it.
Its not just me Ter13, Its the whole generations community which is Upset at him, Its just i choose to try and bring attention to it, when others didn't care to, or didn't want the backlash from him and his cronies. So i'm sorry, i won't post about it again after this ( Unless he calls me out) and that will prompt me to. But yea. I get what your saying.
Gonna have to agree with codegod5000, block and ignore them.
In response to King zelda
King zelda wrote:
Its not just me Ter13, Its the whole generations community which is Upset at him, Its just i choose to try and bring attention to it, when others didn't care to, or didn't want the backlash from him and his cronies. So i'm sorry, i won't post about it again after this ( Unless he calls me out) and that will prompt me to. But yea. I get what your saying.

Everyone involved is cancer. Full stop.