ID:2281574

(See the best response by Dubious Game Studios.)
Not really trying to make a big scene, I attempted getting in contact with an admin in reference to my one of my banned accounts. I notice that it takes alot for you guys to actually ban a byond key and I'm aware its because of two separate chargeback situation for a Byond Membership,
Again, the situation is and was never in my control for the second one, a friend of mine literally I guess bs'd me over a situation as to where he got mad because I didn't let him touch the joint during a 3-man cypher, petty. Since I cba to sign up with a bakn other than MCU(which is miles away from me) I use his card and give him cash, he reverses ALL of my transactions including my Amazon purchases and my Byond Membership purchase. For the first situation, theres not really much of an excuse, I had a check pending in my account, it cleared but for some reason all my purchases I made before the check cleared were "reversed" not even sure what that meant so I call my bank and they tell me these were pending transactions I did not have the money for, I asked them to use my available balance to make up for what was lost and they told me they would- which they have I remember receiving my deduction after my check was cleared from all the things I purchased-

I was trying to explain to Lummox the situation but then again I understand the business of it all I did not question his decision because I myself have dealt with a chargeback situation on a separate platform myself.

I'm here to give my side of the story if it helps even the slightest and wanted to know If I can pay back whats owe'd in anyway to recover my account, I wouldn't be surprised if there is a lack of trust in dealing with me so I offer cash, I offer check, I offer money order, anything to confirm any debts I can pay off recover my account: HaxRp.

Thank you & Regards,
Best response
#FreeHax2017
Today's lesson kids is this: Don't allow other people to make purchases for you. Also, just because your bank allows Charge-Backs doesn't mean you should.
In response to Maximus_Alex2003
Maximus_Alex2003 wrote:
Today's lesson kids is this: Don't allow other people to make purchases for you. Also, just because your bank allows Charge-Backs doesn't mean you should.

My name is Chef Boy Are Deez, and I approve this message.