ID:2288156

One that also proves an e-mail address.

I don't know where to ask this anymore. I asked this every day on the Answers and AskReddit subreddits, but no one ever responds.

basically I just want to REALLY really join NeoGAF. I can't use my ISP email address, because my dad let me use his, but I think he deleted the neogaf activation email when he got it on accident (if I/he ever got it.)

and I also want to make a website about my upcoming hamster rivals game.

What is a good cheap website provider, that also proves an e-mail I address? I've been wanting to join NeoGAF for years.
Typical web hosting starts at around $8 a month and that usually comes with a small email server. A lot of hosts have free options for very, very small things, but I'm not sure if any of those let you have a domain registered email.

Domain names are pretty cheap, usually $7-10 for a decent .net or .org and around the $12 mark for a .com. Those prices are per YEAR and not month.

I prefer namecheap.com for domain registration, honestly. You have to use a phone number and address to fill out the domain registry and sites like GoDaddy will make you pay for outrageous "privacy" plans for like $10 or more. And you're basically forced to pay that fee or else they'll publish all of your private contact information to the web and you'll get apocalyptic levels of spam.

Think literally not being able to have a silent phone for more than a couple hours, every day of the week for about a month and after that it usually just drops off to 3 or 4 calls per day in the mornings. GoDaddy will butt fuck you for not paying almost $30 per domain.