Generations - The New Government

by BossLvl
Generations - The New Government
Become a super hero or villain! Create an origin for yourself and enjoy life in this building/survival game!
So you guys are bring this game back to lifr finally been waiting for this day to come
Is this still going? I miss playing this game.
é verdade que o jogo vai ser refeito e que vai dar para jogar novamente?
I don't know what the story is or what happened. As far as I knew, Liens never wanted to give the game out. I won't lie, I do miss this game and the people I played with. I am excited but wary. I mean shit, I would of bought Generations if I knew he would sell it. I loved that game.
It seems as if Thinien head is still up mags ass. Make sure to suck him dry and empty . Since that’s what yall do all day everyday .
Why all the hate? :[ I remember having fun on generations, not so much hatred for people who want to bring it back. Granted it isn't the same game years ago but the spirit should be there.
HM game not up yet? I see no join button but it says join now.
this game still on its way to being online or is it dead?
Well boys I'm hoping you all succeed. Generations was the only thing that saved BYOND for a lot of us. I'll be glad to see it revived. It easily had the best icons around. I can't do any other dbz rp game. Generations icons spoiled me. lmfao.
Add me on Discord BossLvl Renix#3272
Netro there is no obscurity for me and by this point you know that. You've been riding this dick since you yourself realized you don't have a shred of talent or substantial material so your the one who looks most like a flailing crybaby wannabe who has nothing else to do but stake out better man than yourself. Sit tight wuss we're almost done giving you the shaft in deep stroke mode. As for me.. I've currently got the juice and I'll be glad to spray some in your mouth in case you forget the taste (>^-^)>
Hey just wanted to see if Skills are fully functional, if so I have a bug. Learned blast by self and tried to use, but never showed on my abilities, so i tried a macro and got errors. If skills arent completely functional yet i can understand
Hey there, just wanted to know when will the month change be fixed? and the rating bugg, because my rating seems to stay at zero the entire time. Or is this just like a beta version of the actual game?
I'll have those fixed momentarily.
Literally just stumbled on this again. Is the game still running regularly? I'd love to play again.
Yes it is indeed. The game is moving with highly potent updates every day!
wheres the discord, old link dont work
https://discord.gg/zwWbWrA

Join and invite your friends!
What's up with the game?
A higher integration involving turf saving was giving us some lag. Because of this we've decided to fix it today so that you can all get the normal experience of the game without this hinderance.

It was proving to be quite an issue since it's arrival a few days ago.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7 8 9