ID:2300986

great to be back so im concernd du (a dragon ball game) got taken down due to copy right im a bit worried
will byond be ok..im sure you guys understand my concerns i like byond and if du was taken down does that mean byond is at stake at being taken down too?
also can you play byond games in webclint using ps3 internet?
1) No. BYOND gets a C&D, complies with the order, life carries on. Because BYOND is not in control of the content creators and what they make, they are only responsible for suppressing what is publicly displayed on the website.
2) Define "play." The PS4 browser supports *some* HTML5 stuff, but I doubt you would be able to do much more than login as a guest and click around the title screen.
In response to Unwanted4Murder
so when i try on ps3 it says it work only for window users if im using a emulator i should enter the url in file|open loaction in my byond pager menu idk alot about byond pagers so can you tell me what they are?
Basically, if you're running a mac and you want to play a Byond game, you would install a Virtual Machine with which you could run Windows from and thus play Byond games with the Virtual Machine and therefore "emulate" Windows.

To the best of my knowledge, it is not possible to play Byond games on consoles as of yet. If the game supports the webclient, you could attempt it but, I think only the PS4 and XBox One support html5 web browsers.

Although, I could be wrong as I'm not an XBox fan and I have no interest in the PS4 so, I don't know for sure.

When you're on a Windows PC and you install Byond and you click on the Byond icon on your desktop, you'll see the Byond logo appear and then that big, bulky window that shows your friends list, games, your favorites, ect... That big window is your pager.
In response to Genesismagician
tnx man i aprecate the reply also i heard about kiddpadle he realy dead?
Yes, he is. But, this thread isn't the place to discuss that.
my bad sorry
In response to Unwanted4Murder
you saied all id be able to do is login as guest and browse around the title screen if i had a ps4
what about a xbox one and that topic i looked at befor it had a link to some site
ill give you the name of the one who posted it case ik its in the fourms
what whould i need to do to play the game on a console?
nadrew the topic is in "on topic" and was posted yesterday i belive
think that link chould help play byond games on xone and ps4?
The web browsers used by consoles are different than PC/Mobile browsers. The console browsers are not designed to handle this yet. A friend of mine has an XBox and he has tried it and couldn't get it to work and it wouldn't work on his PS4 or my PS3 either.

Upon seeing your post, I asked him to check it and that's how I was able to get this information.
ok tnx man :)