Legend of the Destined

by Cyber Gaming
Legend of the Destined
Please view the main description for important information.
ID:2301197

Due to some issues in real life, between the loss of my PC and moving across the country, my projects all took a back seat for a while but as I'm finally moved into my new home and the final parts for my new PC are arriving in a few days, all of my projects will be put back online, starting with this one.

Legend of the Destined V1.2a will be online within the next week or so with many new updates, about 25 more quests, more than 100 bug fixes and even some GUI changes.

Hopefully I can see this games player base grow a bit more than last time.
The game looks exactly like Mystic Journey.
The game uses the icons from MJ, but they're free game as those icons are not original to MJ as they came from RPG Maker 2000. I'm not a pixel artist and I work alone because having a team is a royal pain in the ass and slows me down so hiring on pixel artists is more of a headache than I want to deal with and therefore I use whatever resources I can get my hands on. I will never copy and paste code as most people don't have a clue what they're doing, but when it comes to icons and graphics, I'll use them from wherever I see fit.
It looks clean though I totally understand. I will give this project a try once you release a server.
I plan on having a server up and running by the end of the month. Some things have come up that have slowed down production of this game but, I still am working on it.

Login to reply.