I'll be online most of the weekend working on new content and adding features here and there. I consider the project in very early alpha, but here are some of the things implemented:
- Quest system and content for levels 1 to 4
- Phased rooms and instanced rooms that allow the game world to change as you progress through quests.
- Newbie tutorial is built-in to low level quest line.
- Foraging and fishing skill systems
- Combat, spells, abilities, and effects
- Chat channels and spam filters
- Party system with customizable loot handling system
- Fully featured online content creation system and built-in scripting language
- Fully functional UI for both BYOND and Telnet users. If using BYOND, the entire game is playable without typing a single command by using the dynamic actions panel
This weekend, I'm focusing on adding features that allow testers to report bugs, typos, and feature requests in-game, so that I can identify and prioritize them between testing sessions. I'll also be working on creating the next city that players get to explore, which is necessary for players to be able to select their guild.