Space Station 13

by Exadv1
Space Station 13
Stay alive inside Space Station 13
ID:2306369

So, is anyone else having issues with the admins? I got warned once (I don't even recall it happening, and then again just recently) about my old/new characters name, "Leroy Goebbels" its a German name made with the name randomizer, so apparently it is the name of a Nazi diplomat or something. Anyways I am doing my job in viro and an admin messages me about my name, blah blah all this stuff happens because we are arguing about it. Anyways I got warned for a name made by THEIR name randomizer, he apologizes but I still keep my warning. The second/third time was for honestly a fair reason, me clowning (literally) around as an ERT and lubing, and again we start arguing about my name thing again because he brought it up. And for my most recent (today) bwoink was about me batonning clowns that were fighting each other, trying to stop them from killing each other and I bring the one that I think started it to the brig, but since someone stole my zipties from my locker I couldn't. After he gets I to sec he gets the jump on me, beats me with my own baton and claws me (like harm intent beats) and runs away after I stole my baton back. Blue shield starts to bring me to medbay and I notice the same clown so I decide to stunbeat him and pull him to sec, but not after beating him ONCE. He brings clown to sec and I go to medbay for some treatment for my broken ribs or skull. After my surgery I get a bwoink then crash. I try to relog but it takes forever, after I get back I apologize to the admin and he asks me what happened, I till him it from my perspective but he doesn't seem to understand that it was from my perspective, I did t know the clown that I arrested was the victim, because he just honked the other clown. After I explain it all he formally warns me. So I just decide to tell him I am done with paradise for a long while, I wait for him to respond and he doesn't so I leave. (Sorry for the grammar mistakes this was written with a tablet)