AutotileLib

by Ter13
Fast, simple, abstract 47-state autojoining library
ID:2309003

AutotileLib just saw its first update since the summer to match up with my private version of the library.

The documentation thread has been updated to include the new features and a couple of small bugs have been squashed.

In brief:

AutotileLib now supports several different formats of autotile. AutotileLib considers all possible tile joining rules to be a subset of at256 format with special reduction algorithms that operate on at256. I'm happy to announce that autotile_lib supports at15 format autotiles and at256 autotiles in additon to already having support for at47 format autotiles.

A new generator will have to be written at some point to support at256 and at15 format, but at15 is small enough that making the permutations randomly is perfectly reasonable, and at256 is huge enough that nobody will use it.

1.1 will include the ability to customize the flag enumeration order. I have no idea when I'm going to be able to sit down to do it, but no longer will you be stuck using my crappy flag order if you happen to be wrong and disagree with it. =D