ID:2310228

As there are no high bidders yet. So I decided to lower the price. $200 USD. How about it? the contents of the source are in previous posts about this auction.

Here are the ways you can contact me:
-G-mail: [email protected]
-Outlook: [email protected]
-Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ScottyXXAccentCorePlusR

*This auction lasts until October 31st.
The current highest bidder and the new Concutio Historia's owner will be announced on: https://twitter.com/Scott_LKGames
still no bidders? think its time you dropped the price
There's no way. It's like a company, they're not going to lower the price of a product if people don't buy it, they get rid of the product, burn it, etcetera.
What I'm thinking of doing is:
If no one buys it until the deadline, I'll still sell it at the same price, but it will be public; meaning everyone can have the source anytime. No rights allowed, everyone can claim it as their own, just like the REO source.
Except that you're totally misunderstanding how auctions work. An auction starts at the asking price, if there's no bidders, the asking price is dropped incrementally until someone places a bid. If nobody places a bid on the minimum taking price, it's not purchased.

Bidding price is increased incrementally with each bid. If nobody takes the new asking price, then it goes to the last bidder. I think you get that part though.

I also think you're asking for a ludicrous amount of money for the quality of the game you are selling. Nobody is going to pay that, especially when you provide essentially no information about the game whatsoever in your post. Everything about your approach just screams, "this is a bad investment. don't take this offer."

Also, penalizing people for not purchasing your product/service is a terrible business practice. You want people to feel like they're getting their moneys worth, not ripped off. If nobody will buy it now, what makes you think they'd buy it if you strip the rights to exclusivity from it? You clearly have no idea how sales work.
So... If nobody wants to buy the exclusive rights, why would anyone want to buy the assets with no rights for the same price nobody wants to buy the exclusive rights for?

...I really think you need to work on your project more. The reason nobody is buying it is the same that your kickstarter failed. Because it needs work.
It might help if you'd make a video of a full playthrough of the game so far so that people like... actually know what it is. It seems like some sort of low rent Metroidvania I guess?
Actually thinking of making a live stream of what the game was going to be. Though, kumorii is right. I have to lower it. I got over it anyways. Working on a new project with more people, but I need a drawing tablet. Would $100 USD be fine?