- About 85% of the creation system is implemented. Quite a few different races are implemented. Only a couple of hairstyles are currently available, but the system is there. It's just a matter of adding the different hairstyles to it.I have part of the karma system programmed but, it's not currently implemented due to some rethinking of how I want it to work. I had it implemented for a bit, but decided against having things that way.
- Building System: As far as the actual system is concerned it is about 60% done. I still plan to add a technology category to it and corresponding filters.This is not counting all of the actual building objects themselves. I have around 30 building materials added to the system and hundreds more to go. Including the technologies, the game will include 1000+ different building objects.
- Save System:The way saves will work is a players character never actually leaves the server. It becomes part of the world controlled by an AI. Currently the AI just walks around randomly. Upon release a player will give their character a command whether it be to train, gather resource materials, or other miscellaneous task.
- The game will have full Gamepad support upon release using a loadout system and button combos. Currently Gamepad support is implemented, but needs a lot of tweaking and not everything in the game supports the use of the Gamepad yet.
- A basic inventory system is implemented, but not nearly complete.
Nov 20 2017, 11:42 am (Edited on Nov 20 2017, 2:32 pm)
I plan to start a development blog to keep anyone interested in the game updated on progress. Things have been slow for the last 6 months or so. I am a full time college student and am making this in my free time as a hobby. I am currently the only developer working on this game. I was inspired to make this game by being a fan of Dragonball Z and the new Dragonball Super series along with my play time in the world of Dragon Universe. Dragon Universe lacks the positive community I hope to achieve in this game along with being riddled with bugs and an owner that really does not care. I seen potential in that game, so I planned to make one loosely based around both Dragon Universe, and the anime series.The difference being my game will not be a direct rip from the series. My game will focus on original content and concepts not in the series or DU. I also strive to keep my code efficient and bug free. Currently I have much of the core systems complete. As shown in the screenshots. None of it looks pretty, but I plan to make it more appealing in the looks department as soon as I get everything completely implemented and start hosting a beta server. The game will be completely finished by the time I start hosting a public beta. My goal for the Beta is just to find any bugs that might of been missed in small scale testing, along with optimizations for the best possible performance. I am hoping to have a Public Beta within the next 6 months. I do not think the beta will last long before I start adding even more content.