Naruto: Rogue

by Grand J
Naruto: Rogue
Naruto: Rogue, one of the most innovative and stylish naruto game on byond! Execute handseal combinations to perform Jutsu! Also explore a vast world filled with adventure and mystery! Come in and join the action!
ID:231907

So you guys need to get this game going again. i can not find any other game i can get into and i need something to do.
So true :(
aa
yup
What happened to it this time ?
no idea. just i was gone for the weekend and when i tried getting on sunday night it was down, and has not come up yet. pretty bummed about it
Does anyone have an idea of why it is down since wednesday =/?
The game is going to be down until GrandJ decides to find a new host, or I can finally manage to get Byond to let me host again, I got a new computer and it's not letting me host even with forwarding the ports.
goddamn >.< But why your computer is blocking you from hosting? Is one of those problems of Acess Denied that Windows Vsita has a lot xD?
does your router have dmz hosting capability? if you dont know, go in to your router settings and look for a DMZ or DMZ hosting tab, if it does have it, enable it and set your computers local ip adress as the DMZ host, but make sure you have a personal firewall on your computer because DMZ hosting opens all ports and completely disables the router's firewall for your computer
Failures i'm not going to enable a DMZ in my router just to host a game, the risk is not worth it. I don't even know why it's not working anymore seeing as the only thing new is the hardware IN my computer, same Harddrive and everything else oh and same settings in firewall.