sp_InventoryHUD

by Spunky_Girl
Comprehensive inventory system using client.screen and HUD objects
ID:2319155

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/ 1Wkte2PUbybFIRbfiZxCFLcK98VAvwOtb/view?usp=sharing

I noticed that not much in the way of using HUD/client.screen for an inventory system existed. And those that do exist, don't take into account, saving/loading, item stacking, or sometimes dragging/dropping within the inventory, and rarely item swapping within the inventory.

This resource does all of that. I've only done comments on the Item/Inventory system, since that's the primary focus. If you have any questions/comments/concerns, please feel free to page me or leave a comment.

My ultimate goal with this, is to make it as comprehensive as possible. Meaning, it'll do pretty much anything an actual game's inventory system can do.

Current Features
- Saving/Loading system
- Basic pixel movement system + macros
- HUD-based inventory system
-> Dragging and dropping
-> Pickup/Drop items
-> Item stacking and non-stacking

Future Updates
- Splitting item stacks
- Multiple inventories (as in bags?)

Changelog
v1.0.2
- Found and fixed a bug where if you dropped an item on the same bag slot it was already occupying, it would disappear (from trying to stack with itself, and being deleted).
--> I also forgot about mouse_opacity being a thing, and decided to implement it in this version. There should be much less calls to the mouse related procs now.

v1.0.1
- Found and fixed a bug with dragging and dropping items

v1.0.0
- initial release
v1.0.1 Hotfix posted.
Keep up the good work.
v1.0.2 Hotfix posted.

I was working with another project using this system and discovered another bug involving dropping an item on itself inside the inventory causing it to disappear.

Login to reply.