Rise of Heroes: Unlimited

by Chaokai
An epic journey through the vast lands of the original "Rise of Heroes" and beyond! Battle monsters together in a party and challenge the bosses in dungeons, while creating the strongest hero online!
ID:2319806

Rise of Heroes: Unlimited is a game inspired by the original RoH but made completely from scratch.
We are working on making the old RoH better and more optimised while also adding some extra features like dungeons and much more to create the ultimate gaming experience!

By focusing on every detail of the gameplay we can asure you of a stable all round polished game that will give you that old happy feeling you had back when the original RoH was released.

Development progression:
RoHU

At this moment, we are still working on creating the basic systems.
Systems already done:
- Login (Save/Load)
- Combat
- AI (normal mobs)
- Coin drop animation
- Inventory
- Movement
Systems we are working on atm:
- Items/equipment
- Hud (Icons already done)
- Chat system
- NPC interaction
- Shops
- Banker
- Party
- Dungeon/Instances

Area's we've created:
- Login screen
- Kishkan (town1)
- The Learning Cave (floor1-5)
- World map (Only the first region)
- Kishkan Forest
Area's we're working on:
- Kishkan forest dungeon (Actual name is a secret yet)
- Terrash (town2)

There are more things we are working on and testing out but these are the points we are sure are going in. The development time is uncertain at this point, we are working as much as we can on it though.

For more questions, contact me on byond or send an email to: [email protected]

*Update 31-1-2018*
From today on we have added a progression bar on the hub, many have asked for this feature to follow us more on our development.

*Update 11-1-2018*
We added new icons that are licensed and unique to the game. Some screenshots are added on the hub.
We hit a bit of a slowdown with the holidays and other stuff, but are continuing to work on RoH Unlimited!
Can't wait, RoH was one of my favorite games on byond platform.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/obxa3nmq29doqvm/ Rise%20of%20Heroes.rar

my source for roh original includes stacking use anything you need Chao and let me know if you need any help, love to help any way i can to speed up production, game looks fun!
Thank you for posting that source ^^ i'll sure look into it ;)
cant wait as soon as i see its live or you need any help with bugs might have a full time player. used to play alot on orignal RoH look forward to seeing the progress of the NEW RoH. see ya soon -Injection
Between this game and Clicker Heroes 2.. 2018 is looking bright indeed. :)
Hey when's this site gonna be updated again? March 17th was a long time ago, wanna see the progress soon! Thanks if you can post an update :)
Is this game still in production? I used to play this as a kid, and I miss it. The only reason I downloaded BYOND on my new computer is to hopefully play this game, or Seika, and neither are up..
Need this to return never got the chance to play.