ID:2334069

Perfectly normal weather for south Georgia, 20 miles north of the Florida line.
Fun Fact: The massive cyclone/low pressure system thats working up the US east coast is totally unheard of for this time of the year on this hemisphere of the planet.

This system has hurricane-caliber winds and the storm's air pressure is lower than Hurricane Sandy in 2012. The worst of it is over the sea but still. Definitely an anomaly to keep a mind on, though.

But nope, climate change is all bologna!
Don't forget that the Earth is flat!
In response to Flick
Flick wrote:

That's bullshit and you know it, Flick. It's gonna take a fuck of a lot longer than 6368 years for cats to push everything off the edge of the earth.
In response to Ter13
You haven't met my cats...
In response to Flick
It was like 9 degrees yesterday morning. Fucking crazy.
In response to Ter13
Don't you mean 2018 years?
In response to Spunky_Girl
Spunky_Girl wrote:

Yes, the Old Testament—written by the Hebrew people—states that the world was created the year Jesus was born.
Spunky_Girl wrote:

Fun fact: cats were discovered 9500 years ago and the world is a lot older than you think.
BLazerules wrote:
Fun fact: cats were discovered 9500 years ago and the world is a lot older than you think.

Popisfizzy wrote:
Yes, the Old Testament—written by the Hebrew people—states that the world was created the year Jesus was born.

Relax, guys. I'm adding sarcastic humour at the expense of these people.
Trump said there is no climate change... The brightest person in america people elected to be their leader wouldn't lie or be that dumb... Would he?
I thought people voted for him because the alternative was shite.
In response to BLazerules
Careful. You're about to bring politics up in here.
In response to BLazerules
BLazerules wrote:

The alternative won the popular vote and didn't speak like a 4th grader with twitter beef. But, aye... build that wall while mexicans build those tunnels.
Yeah, it snowed in my part of Texas for the first time in 20 years a couple weeks ago, and then again just the other day.
In response to Southend_boi
Southend_boi wrote:
BLazerules wrote:

The alternative won the popular vote and didn't speak like a 4th grader with twitter beef. But, aye... build that wall while mexicans build those tunnels.

Pretty sure Mexico isn't at the trebuchet portion of the tech tree yet. The wall will totally work, guys.
OLD MAN: Y'all kids don't know weather back in my day we get snow storm everywhere up to the roofs of our houses you know what we called them BLIZZARDS that er right BLIZZARDS it snowed from the south to the north and even in our radios because in our days we didn't have them fancy doohickys and facemooks.
In response to DistantWorld101
Started off strong with that colon and apostrophe on the "y'all" and then threw all the rest of the punctuation out the window. Made me sad.
Spunky_Girl wrote:
Started off strong with that colon and apostrophe on the "y'all" and then threw all the rest of the punctuation out the window. Made me sad.

me too, thanks
Page: 1 2