Naruto: Memories of the Soul

by Asuma588
Naruto: Memories of the Soul
NIGGAS THIS IS GRIM REAPER FROM BLINDSPOT (not the co owner im the Really Really Really REALLY OP dude that would hit like 050) PUT THIS GAME UP thx :D
Please please please put it up right now,how long is this going to take,sorry but most of us are so anxtious to play and we cant wait any longer!
I remember you second Grim. And I apologize for the wait. There is concern among the host...for reasons I can't disclose. =/
Well cant you find another host...or atleast tell us how much longer it'll take till the game goes up.
I can host but it will cost you The hosting file. =P
I am truely sorry for the wait you must forgive me. Our host who usually has it up 24/7 has gone MIA and isn't even talking to any of us. We're working to find a new trust worthy host, please be patient I am honestly truely sorry for the wait, for even I know how anxious you can get when you're waiting for a game that looks like you'll like it. ^^"
We the staff of NMOTS truely appreciate the enthusiasm, we will try not to disappoint you.
um when i try to join a server it keeps i think getting stuck/frozen on the connecting to byond part,it doesnt download resources and when i check the people in a server it says my account name wth?
Someone please help i want to get on the server badly but it isnt letting me for some reason
IT says connecting wont go any farther. And it says im on already when i look at whos on.
I have the same problem as Nolp7
same lolz
In response to Suruki
i cant join either
hmmm i was looking forward to playing this game im new
Yes, I agree with all of your guy's statements, I too am having problems with connecting. we're working to fix it.
In response to Asuma588
thank you i really hope this is the game
I would like to be admin of your game :) and when the game will be on ???
Omg you have got to be kidding me -_- i log on for not even a minute and the server goes down.
wait i missed the server being up O GOD COME ON! O3O
Again an update on what is happening, we're having issues finding a host that can actually "host" and have ALL the players be able to join. If any of you have a friend that CAN host, please let us know my key is Asuma588, add it should you have any questions. We greatly appreciate the support and your interest in the game I again state, we'll try not to let you down. We do have a forum, although its not completely finished and we're working to get it updated, you can still post suggestions and we'll try to keep you updated on the updates.
Page: 1 2 3 4