ID:2352218

Hey, after trying to dig through really large amount of threads, I didn't really find an answer to a problem that's been bothering me quite a bit recently.

Currently, I tend to use KEEP_TOGHETER for players, so overlays play nicely with transform, opacity and color changes. I do have an unique issues when it comes to certain abilities which I coded to KEEP_APART, because I do want them to affect the color of the mob but not their own overlay.

This is where I get into trouble though, as overlays with different scale from the base icon begin to start gaining odd offsets on transformations. That is obviously intended as they are now rotating around their own centers, as I assume.

My question is:

Is there any way to keep the functionality of KEEP_TOGETHER while resizing while effectively keeping the overlay apart when it comes to coloring and opacity? OR am I straight boned.

Not sure if it's helpful, but I tend to temporarily remove KEEP_TOGETHER when using certain animates, transforms and filters, so the players overlays doesn't have those applied to them. Then I add the flag back after.
No, sorry, doesn't really help.

Basically, I wish to have the icons drawn together as far as the alpha and the resizing goes [which only KEEP_TOGETHER seems to accomplish], but I don't want them to share color changes

But, if I choose KEEP_TOGETHER for the parent, the child will ignore the RESET_COLOR flag which is the one I really care about, thus kinda pooping on the whole idea