ID:23556

So seriously.... Is it just me or does N Bottles sound like a codename for a drug? Or maybe even shampoo. I think we labled that naruto game wrongly, the term "N Bottles" should be used for something more serious, like the Nintendo Wii. Its addicting, like alchohol. Thus, "N Bottles." It makes much more sense to be honest.

Just something to think about ;)
N Bottles sucks.
Thats why we need to use the name for something much better, like teh Wii.

do not talk
N Bottles, the NEW medicinal drink!

One N Bottle can give you the Hayfever, Downes Syndrome, and Mad Cow Diesese! Regardless of your immunities!

This makes it so you can play Goditz's shitty game and blend in PERFECTLY with the crowd!

Sideffects may include drowsiness, loss of appetite, loss of coolness(like a Naruto fan had any to begin with), and the misconception that Naruto stuff is real, making you pretend you can do loudmouth Ninja moves in public facilities.
Satisfied Consumer: Oh yeah, believe it! Kage Bu-

Mall Security: Dammit you little bastard you come in here DRUNK everyday! Get out of my damn mall you runt!

N Bottles.... Because your not cool anyway, so why not?
The Nintendo Wii's drug name is Revo (That's Ree-Voe)
MY CSS Owns =D
Nishiatsu wrote:
MY CSS Owns =D

mine is better
:(

Wii all the way
Or perhaps N-Bottles is a type of firework.

"The N-Bottle, when set off, turns anyone within a 30ft. radius...into a faggot. This is Will Reiner, reporting live from...JESUSCHRISTTHERE'SONENEXTTOME!"

*boom!*

"Tis r wil riner, lololz, i r leik narto and wroshpi gdoitz b/c he r fag liek me."
You fail.