ID:2364537

Not a bug
BYOND Version:512.1422
Operating System:Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Web Browser:Chrome 66.0.3359.117
Applies to:Dream Seeker

This is not a bug. It may be an incorrect use of syntax or a limitation in the software. For further discussion on the matter, please consult the BYOND forums.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
Second maps in the past would render the "1, 1" position in the bottom left-hand corner of the map, but now it seems to render it in the middle of the map. There's also a marked blurriness to the second map elements now as well.

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
The issue is visible in this demo, which in previous versions worked fine.

Expected Results:
Second maps render in accordance to BYOND's coordinate system, as well as not being blurry.

Actual Results:
Second maps render in the center of the map element and are blurry.

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often? Yes.
In other games? Untested, rarely used feature.
In other user accounts? Untested.
On other computers? Untested.

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? (Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.)
This definitely worked in the past.
Secondary maps only render 1,1 in the lower left corner if that's the actual lower left of the HUD. In the demo, map2 stretches from 1,0 to 6,4, and map3 from 1,1 to 4,4. What I'm seeing in the demo is consistent with how this is supposed to behave.

Do you see something different? A screenshot might be helpful so we can compare.

I'm not noticing any particular blurriness on map2 either, except obviously that the map is being scaled down.
I seem to have figured out my issue. Second maps absolutely go bonkers when you don't actually have a default map specified in your project.
There's another issue like that open now. I'll take a look at some point.
LordAndrew resolved issue (Not a bug)