In response to Crazah
states your game has to have beginning and end. Why not just make a prequel or something to the game thats smaller.
In response to Crazah
Crazah wrote:
Are demos acceptable?

Unfortunately, no. Only completed games will be valid entries.
Any preferences in terms of gameplay? Action vs Strategy? 5min levels vs 30min sessions? Guns'n grit vs gnomes and noms?
Whatever's fine. I don't expect a 30-hour epic.
In response to SuperAntx
SuperAntx wrote:
Whatever's fine. I don't expect a 30-hour epic.

heehee
It's already the final week! Make sure you send in your entries by Thursday.
Here's our entry. http://www.zenithscall.com/
Well, I could have just thrown a few more levels in and called it 'complete', but it really isn't. I'm pretty happy with it so far though and figured I'd share it here anyway. I'll probably keep working on it until... Squirrel!

http://www.byond.com/games/Flick/Jumpy
Thank you everyone who entered! I'll announce the winners next week.
Did you get my entry (it was sent at 10pm EST on thursday)
In response to Yut Put
Yut Put wrote:
Did you get my entry
Update: Still playing the entries.
Glad you are taking your time. Good luck :)
Additional Update: Personal messages on BYOND seem to delete after a week. Some of the entries I hadn't downloaded may have been lost.

Please resubmit entries to superantx@gmail.com just in case yours was lost. I'll allow bugfixes on previous entries if you've still been working on them past the deadline.

I personally blame Yut Put's entry for this.
Sent you the email. Sorry for the late response, didn't check this thread
In response to Yut Put
My guess is your entry was the reason it took him over a week to get around to the other ones ;)
In response to Flick
Flick wrote:
My guess is your entry was the reason it took him over a week to get around to the other ones ;)

If that's true I misread his comment completely lol

On the other hand if that means you made it through my game, I'm really glad :) Only a small handful have made it that far, including Higoten
I had some spare time today, so I decided to go ahead and try my hand at making awards for the winners of this.

They really only look good on a black background, so I suppose BYOND's website doesn't do it much justice.

Page: 1 2

Login to reply.