ID:2371630

I'm using windows 10, Microsoft Edge.
So I uninstalled the stable version of BYOND completely, and installed the BETA Version of BYOND, I installed it into my program files (automatically selected). Then I was going to play Colonial Marines on space station 13, I launched BYOND as an administrator and launched the game.
I expected the game to launch fine, the BYOND launcher was working fine, I could access everything normally, so I went to launch Colonial Marines, and when I got in I got multiple messages saying "Unable to open cache file.". and the screen was black.
I talked to an admin and he told me to clear my cache, so I cleared my cache, launched as administrator and tried again, I had the same problem, So the admin recommended I install BYOND Beta somewhere else, So I installed it in my downloads folder, launched as administrator, launched Colonial Marines, and still, I had the same problem.
I don't know if anyone else is experiencing the same problem as me, No one else has mentioned anything about it. So please, if you can help, or provide a different option to use BYOND Beta, please let me know as soon as possible.
go to documents, create the folder BYOND if it doesn't exist, then go to it and create the folder cache.

There seems to be some bug with windows 10, and creating the cache folder.

if the cache folder already exists, delete it and recreate it
In response to MrStonedOne
I did this, is it case sensitive? I named it "cache" and then when I tried joining CM I got these messages...

Unable to open cache file.