ID:23720

Rebuilding the site at Lufika.com is something I've been wanting to do for some time. The new layout was built from scratch with a clean interface and strict compliance in mind, ensuring the site was strict compliant took some effort but I believe it was worth it. The biggest challenge was getting the site to actually work in Internet Explorer correctly as it doesn't fully support standards. Most of the sections have been converted from the previous site with only a few sections being remade. The new modular design will allow changes and new features to be added quickly and efficiently.

The new Games Online section displays all of our games currently being hosted. This is the first of a few planned additions to the site, which will be added slowly over the coming weeks.
Nice on kajika
Any chance on clearing the DKQ list?
I usually leave that up to Lufia to do, she has reset them now. They're ready for the next tournament.
k ty
hello Kajika, This is "The egyptain god" and for the past year i have been a bad person on DMO, i have insulted SSJ4 San Goku many times. He has tried to forgive me, but i ignored him. He has banned me from almost every server on Dmo. I just want you to help. I am really sorry and i apologize to goku for harrassing him. I also apologize to everyone on dmo, i am really sorry. I want to start afresh and i promise not to insult anyone on Dmo. And i am really sorry!
This are all the new keys i made in order to develop a new person. i was orginally, The egyptian gods, then i changed to all these keys, Knightofdestiny, Yugiohmuto, Winner1234, Nowak, ThierryHenry, Dmo Duelist. All i want is for you to help me, and tell goku that i am sorry.
Hey Kaj... Every time we might be getting close to resolving the problem, I stop getting replies, such as here and here can you please try to resolve the problem? The first link explains that the Prevent Double Logging option has no effect whatsoever on the problem.
The site looks good.
How do you get it to keep track of the players logged in and stuff?
DMCGI?
Tails5: I rarely check the member pages and had forgotten about your problem. I will bring up the forum post again so we can solve the problem.

Keeth: You can download data from the HUB page and display it as you wish. There are several posts on this in the developer forum explaining how to do it.
Kajika wrote:
Tails5: I rarely check the member pages and had forgotten about your problem. I will bring up the forum post again so we can solve the problem.
Okay, thankyou :)
Dude kajika when are u gonna unban me ungh<.< like i tried saying ive been banned from dmo for over 5 months to a year.
hey what happend to DDMO
what did u make lufika.com with?(php,html,etc.)
Kajika when are you going to unban me <.<. It has been over 5 months to a year sense I have been banned and still am banned :(. I would appreciate if you get back with me and explain to me these issues.
~Grand~
I really miss DDMO. Its like I went cold turkey from a 20 year chain smoking spree.

Is it true its dead?

I hope not *sniff*
lol
Kajika could you send me hosting files for Duel Monsters Online so i can host my own server could ou please send them to my e-mail which is [email protected] thanks i would appreciate it if you would thanks...
CAN U ASK DMO PEOPLE WHY I AM BANNED?
~ EYG GODS
I AM GETTING REALLY MAD BECAUSE PEOPLE KEEP BANNING ME FOR NO REASON... THEY ARE OBV... TRYING TO GET INTO MY PANTS... BUT I SAID NO TWICE/TRICE\
tHE EGEYPTIAN GODS
Kajika could you send me hosting files for Duel Monsters Online so i can host my own server could ou please send them to my e-mail which is [email protected] thanks i would appreciate it if you would thanks...